I know, I know…EVERYONE is talking about Frankie’s Pizza. It’s true, I am now a regular. Here’s five simple reasons why, sooner or later, you’ll probably become a regular at this buzz bar too…
1. Pizza by the slice – I can never eat a whole pizza but splitting one always leaves me hungry. Frankie’s has solved that problem by selling pizza by the slice (also handy if it’s the end of the night and you’ve had quite a few at the bar). Plus, eating a large slice of thin based pizza out of a napkin always makes me feel like I’m in New York again. Winner.
2. Location, location location! – For those who work in the CBD, Frankie’s provides a bit of Surry Hills cool on the other side of the city. Perfect for an after work drink!
3. Pinball machines – seriously. Need I say more!?
4. Frozen margaritas – On days like this, nothing beats a frozen cocktail.
5. 4am close – Every day of the week! That makes Frankie’s the perfect place to start for dinner and drinks, and the perfect place to finish off your evening too.
Check it out for yourself at 50 Hunter Street. See you there!